Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Honda Insight Manual Trans 106k miles
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Minneapolis and am looking for a manual citrus green color insight . I am willing to pay cash or trade my grey gen 1. Message me privately if you have one for sale . Condition does not matter . Thank you !

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
What is the condition of your car?There’s a green one in a junkyard on Facebook in Florida on the panhandle. I don’t know if it’s allowed to put a picture on here

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the condition of your car?There’s a green one in a junkyard on Facebook in Florida on the panhandle. I don’t know if it’s allowed to put a picture on here
I have 115,000 miles silver car . In great shape . 5 speed .

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I am talking to the owner in Florida about the green car he has for sale he says that it runs. Are you interested in it. It does not have a catalytic converter and the battery is bad. And the paint on the hood and roof is in poor condition. But it has 140,000 miles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am talking to the owner in Florida about the green car he has for sale he says that it runs. Are you interested in it. It does not have a catalytic converter and the battery is bad. And the paint on the hood and roof is in poor condition. But it has 140,000 miles.
Yes I’m interested . Please private message me . I would prefer to pay cash for that one . Thanks for the hookup!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts