Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My Insight (bought used in December 05) is missing the front air dams and the area under the bumper looks like it's seen better days. I took it to the shop for them to fix it up and attach new air dams, but it still doesn't look right compared to the profile photos I've seen of other Insights.

Could someone post photos of the front underside of their Insight so I can see what's missing and show the guy who worked on it? I did a few searches but I couldn't find photos.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. After spending some more time under my car this weekend, I think the shop did not put on the front air dams at all (which is what I asked for), but they added another piece that doesn't look like it's supposed to be there. It's a flat metal piece that's attached with zip ties on the sides. I'm going back to the shop to sort it out today.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The right and left Air Deflectors are part numbers 71110 S3Y 00 and 71120 S3Y 000, listed on the 2000-02 Insight parts index. I'm sure they haven't changed though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pic's of air dams

I just added some pic's to my album. shure hope that they help. While under taking pic's I found out that I had a loosa screw.
On page 165 in owners manual under cooling system,you will see how the center section is connected.

http://photobucket.com/albums/Frisch41
[mod edit add link from subsequent "oops"post, self editing is the preferred method :) ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts