Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy fellas, i just picked up a second insight this past weekend and from the looks of the car i suspect the old owner may be or once was a member here.
some things that stand out about the car
has 2 toggle switches inside one on dash and one on steering column
has eye bolts on both driver and passenger side of the front bumper (assuming for doing alignments?)
has a front tow bar set up for being flat towed behind an rv or truck
and lastly it has the scotts belly pan.

if the old owner is here or anyone knows them id like to ask some questions about its history.

also it is the one in the back in the pictures with 2 insights

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Did you buy that Insight from a dealer?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will bet you a sprinkled donut that bad boy was only towed behind another vehicle with those two deals in the grille... Not for alignment... ;)
yes i know that, i wasnt refering to those. there are eyebolts on either side of the bumper right in front of the wheels.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Have you checked in the glovebox for records and such? Mine came with the original window sticker, a bunch of maintenance records, and a copy of the original purchase agreement signed by the original owner....who actually purchased the Insight back in 2006 from the same dealership my dad currently works at.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you checked in the glovebox for records and such? Mine came with the original window sticker, a bunch of maintenance records, and a copy of the original purchase agreement signed by the original owner....who actually purchased the Insight back in 2006 from the same dealership my dad currently works at.
Ya nothing in the glove box. But it having the belly pan on it makes me think the last owner was likely a member here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts