Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Name is Joe & I am in search of a Gen 1 Insight in the Citrus Green color way. MUST BE 5SPD. Let me know what you have. My number is 310-409-6597. New so sorry if this is breaking any rules. I’m located in 90250 ! Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I don't have one for sale (unless a blue one will do), but all Citruses are 2000s, and all 2000s are 5-speed.

Sam

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have one for sale (unless a blue one will do), but all Citruses are 2000s, and all 2000s are 5-speed.

Sam
Thank you for the knowledge! Always appreciated :) I myself already have a blue one. What’s the info on yours? Maybe PM me or text, always have room for another

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please forgive me as I'm tired and feeling a bit crochety right now.

If you were concerning about breaking the rules then maybe try reading the freaking rules thread. It's stickied, and part of thread title even says READ BEFORE POSTING!...

Welcome to the forum!
guess
Please forgive me as I'm tired and feeling a bit crochety right now.

If you were concerning about breaking the rules then maybe try reading the freaking rules thread. It's stickied, and part of thread title even says READ BEFORE POSTING!...

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you! Guess the rumors are true 😂

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,221 Posts
Cmon kids settle down!

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Bull Dog remember what I said the other day on the seat post, when you’re in GA I have beer for you.

Good luck Joe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Priced way too high
If it JUST got a new battery, then I’d say it’s not too terrible....... but if it had a brand new battery, you know the seller would have mentioned it, so I’m guessing it’s ready to get a new battery and the seller knows $2k is a lot to drop into a 250k mile car

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Odometer rolled back, cluster changed, has closer to 300k on it
Just out of curiosity, how can you tell? I don’t have facebook, so I can only see what is listed, and I don’t see a carfax etc......

Is a VIN etc available that you can pull that info from?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how can you tell? I don’t have facebook, so I can only see what is listed, and I don’t see a carfax etc......

Is a VIN etc available that you can pull that info from?
I just interacted with the seller and caught him in 3 different lies, he also said it was original paint, and original miles, then I got a carfax lots of entries leading up to 250k in 2019. I hate southern Florida no one is honest down there lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts