Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking to sell my 2002 Honda Insight that got t-boned.
Time line was I bought a new hybrid battery 7/2018. 12/2018 my car got t-boned and totaled. I did drive the car home after I was hit on the driver's side. 4/2020 the insurance company finally settled with me so I am looking to see the car. The car has not been driven since I was hit.

I am hoping to get more than $90 offered by the junk yards as this was a brand new and barely used battery that I paid over $2k for. Any ideas on how to get more $$ for this car? I was in Fuquay Varina, NC.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,475 Posts
Ask a price and see where that goes.
So it hasn't been run or driven since 12/2018?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ask a price and see where that goes.
So it hasn't been run or driven since 12/2018?
I drove it in and out of the garage in 1/2019 when the other person's insurance adjuster came. But it was been in the garage since as the driver's side mirror is knocked off so I couldn't drive it regularly and I left it in the garage to avoid problems with the HoA. I think $600 would be a fair price for the car because of the newer battery.

·
Super Moderator
7,944 Posts
Conversation sent. Check your conversations by clicking your avatar on top right.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to see your car smashed. If you have the time and patience to "part it out," you might well make double that amount or more. For example, one used headlight can sell for $150. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts