121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
also have hot air intake.
also have water coming in my vacuum system
Like they do on turbo charge diesel
And I have a brick size sponge under the gas pedal

The last image is self-explanatory. It's on YouTube about two minutes long every picture tells a story Don't it .
Rod Stewart

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
In case you missed it.. I always carry a spare rubber hose gas line . Case something goes wrong .also have a tool kit for same reason.in under five minutes I can detach modified gas line go back factory .

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
There's always one more thing .A high school Punk could get in my car and get 50 miles to the gallon. You have to do the hyper miling techniques for what the modified gas line was intended for .

In other words I could gain weight on weight watchers. Or slim fast or the Mediterranean diet or keyto diet stomach removal diet biblical fasting and on an on.

The modified gas line works for me especially in the summer. Like I told Sam. It is cold now my car gets less mileage. That proves it's not just stuck At the 150 mpg all the time. It is responding to its environment.

And when I do swap back to just a normal gas line the dashboard immediately goes back to the normal car. Or in other words no more unicorn

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Even I don't recommend this.

Well the car looks better with the hood closed .

And he cannot regulate how much vapor he uses .

They're just excited that they can' use vapor. The next step is to make it efficient .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'm fixing to go get my car and have a drive. But one more bit of information. The video below is on YouTube. I highly recommend watching notice the playback speed that I watch all videos on.it makes the battery last longer.

If you're thinking of the modified gas line please watch the video.

I love the smell of aluminum in the morning

Attachments

121 - 126 of 126 Posts