Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else get a huge MaritzCX survey for their Insight purchase? I've supposedly been chosen to represent Insight buyers and provide feedback to the manufacturers.

I'm tempted to fill it out but it's a huge survey and they are only offering to put me in a drawing for some prizes and who knows if anyone is really going to pay attention or care about what I fill out.

UPDATE: After doing some research it doesn't seem like it's worth the (probably 1 hour) time to do this... so I just filed it away for now and probably won't do it but I'm still curious to hear other people's thoughts on the matter and if they got such a survey too.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got something like that from JD Powell, I think it was, when I bought a gen.2. In general I like filling out surveys, so I didn't mind doing it.

The survey was very detailed, asked about petty things and important things associated with purchase decision, impressions of the brand, satisfaction with the product.

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You're right -- it is pretty long. I may just forget about it. I originally thought I'd do it to be helpful, but it's a commitment of time the survey company should be willing to pay for.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're right -- it is pretty long. I may just forget about it. I originally thought I'd do it to be helpful, but it's a commitment of time the survey company should be willing to pay for.
Exactly... they either need to compensate people with some significant money for such a long survey or significantly reduce the size of the survey. I was surprised at how long it was. I would probably have done it for free if it were a much shorter survey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts