Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UK meetup opportunity: Tue 19 Aug Formula E final official test day at Donington Park

Tuesday 19th August, 2014, at Donington Park racing circuit.

I hope to be at Donington for this event, travelling there in 004 (my G1 Insight), and I was wondering if any other UK Insighteers were planning to be there. Could make it into an informal meetup, if so.

There is no charge for admission, but your name does have to be submitted in advance if you are to attend.

Edit: for those unfamiliar with Formula E or Donington, this YouTube video is a good place to start.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for drawing our attention to this Martin . I think the 19th is a Tuesday rather than a Friday . Unfortunately I am working that day otherwise I would have gone along . I hope you go along even if no other Gen1 owners attend , and represent Hondas first and best production hybrid .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for catching my error

Many thanks for the correction, bluesunbeam. That'll teach me to attempt multitasking while in possession of a Y chromosome. Tuesday 19th, it is. Edit: I see editing the topic on the first post doesn't have any effect on the topic as listed in the forum index. Would any admin or or moderator care to change "Fri" to "Tue"?

Sorry you can't make it.

If anyone besides me is planning to go, and wants to rendezvous beforehand so as to arrive in convoy, that might be doable. There's a couple of suitable RPs nearby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts