Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else having trouble finding this now? I tried both of my local WallyMarts with no avail, then Pep-Boys and no one carries it anymore... went with 5-20 being its summer but would like to find 0-20 again

·
Registered
366 Posts
My local WalMarts have it from time to time.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I use 5w20....got sick of searching.....

·
Registered
274 Posts
I stocked up so much the last time it was "discontinued", I won't be looking for oil for a couple more years. Glad I did as the price has gone up significantly since.

·
Registered
340 Posts
According to the engineers at Mobil Oil, the shelf life is good for 5 yrs.
FYI
robert

·
Registered
67 Posts
Been using the new PennzOil 0-20 Synthetic bought from the store JackedUP noted, sure eliminated the witch hunt for the 'other' brands. Now but for the Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve....I'm in oil change Heaven.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My local mechanic had Mobil 1 0W30

He's taken care of my Honda's & Acura's for years. Don't know where he gets's it, but I just had my '05 CVT changed with it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I've used nothing but 5W-20 Amsoil.

Works great.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yesterday I picked up 3 bottles of the Mobil1 0W-20 at one of the Wal-Marts here and they had plenty more on the shelf 8)

·
Registered
741 Posts
just
use
5W-20

(unless you live somewhere cold like Alaska)

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
0W vs 5W will have a measurable (when driving in the hyper MPG style), but difficult to pick out of the "background noise" MPG difference. It will be _most_ noticable in colder weather.

However, as a fleet average the difference does add up.

If you can't find 0W, 5W is the next best choice :!: :)

HTH! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.