Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Wal-Mart the other day and couldn't find the new 0w-20 synthetic from Mobil1. A support rep at Mobil1 had told me it would be on Wal-Mart's shelves on April 1, 2003.

I called Mobil1 again today and was told that it will not be available until sometime in May. They wouldn't give a specific date.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argh

I guess the rep I spoke to was talking about retail distribution. He did say something about the amount of time it takes to get it to all the retailers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
flunkysama...

Flunkysama--I haven't seen the 0w-40, and nothing was said about Insights on the page your link leads to (but I do want to see what is said--maybe you could cut and paste it to this board).

I imagine 5w-30 or 10w-30 is a better choice than 0w-40, but I haven't heard anyone say that 0w-20, when you can find it, isn't the best choice. Mobil1 0w-20 is supposed to be available at WalMart about a week from today or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.