Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm owed only the $200 core refund, they received my old pack in January, I'd mostly given up on receiving the refund. I feel lucky, having dealt with them I could have come out a lot worse, my BB is excellent.
I suspect that no one has received their core refund.
Best of luck to those who are owed a lot more.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,923 Posts
Invoice number 12-00071

$2425.00
No help from PayPal on deposit because of time restraint of 45 days. (Transaction to complaint)
Maybe help on balance through Visa......time restraint of 60 days. Transaction to complaint)

Maybe post your invoice number for reference. (Easier to make a chart if needed.)

Willie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Money owed me

total is $2365.00 Transaction # 4288780130 Just paid the final payment a couple of weeks ago...

Dave Kellogg
Hudson, Florida
2000 Insight

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,923 Posts
Thanks TI. That would be the invoice number, Directed to Mr. Kellogg.

Where are the rest of you?

Willie

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I'd suggest looking for HCH I owners on other discussion boards if you are trying to create a comprehensive list.

I remember a thread a while ago which Ron wrote that described a significant number of cells (weight) that had just arrived. It's here on IC somewhere.

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
As a former banker, check with your card company if you paid with a credit card or debit card. Although typically your right to file a claim is 60 days it varies depending on state and sometimes its on a case by case bases. Worse to worse you end up getting your money back.

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Invoice number 12-00071

$2425.00
No help from PayPal on deposit because of time restraint of 45 days. (Transaction to complaint)
Maybe help on balance through Visa......time restraint of 60 days. Transaction to complaint)

Maybe post your invoice number for reference. (Easier to make a chart if needed.)

Willie
I know of 6 more at least out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I should have been following this forum a little closer. I just packed my battery into the crate that Ron sent. I left it at FedEx for shipping tomorrow. I hope I can catch it before they ship. And I hope they let me have it back. Invoice 12-00065 - $1365.00.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lost $2345 on invoice 12-00091.

2004 HCH.

At least someone is talking about this.
There will be a lot more done than just talking. I appreciate you chiming in. If you know others, please let us know. I know the Insight community is very close knit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an account with the greenhybrid forum. Would it be okay to link to this thread on the HCH-1 boards over there? (I'm not sure about the etiquette, usually I just lurk...)

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,923 Posts
I'm sure everyone knows about the fatality of the BB by now.
Lurk there and see what develops. If you do do a link, request that they include the Invoice number.

Willie

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was at FedEx this morning as the doors opened and I was able to get my old battery back. I'm afraid that the shipping crate is the most that I can get out of this, although I did dispute the credit card charge. Who knows if I'll ever see that money again. The $1000 down payment was through PayPal, so that's gone. I would sure like to know where all of our money is right now.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
I was at FedEx this morning as the doors opened and I was able to get my old battery back.
Glad you were able to get your battery back. Hopefully, even if you had failed to get it back, it would have been returned to you as undeliverable.

-Bryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
HBR charges in dispute

Saw the news about HBR this morning. Can't say I was surprised.

Called up my credit card company to dispute the $2425 charges for the better battery.

Invoice #12-00069
2003 civic hybrid

I hate NY

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
The $1000 down payment was through PayPal, so that's gone. I would sure like to know where all of our money is right now.
PayPal has a dispute arbitration... I would contact them in any case.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,923 Posts
Paypal is only good for 45 days from the transaction to the complaint.
Deposit on the BB was through paypal on most cases I think. The balance was probably through a credit card, the time element on that will vary to the card company. Most are
60 days.

HTH
Willie

1 - 20 of 199 Posts