Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently returned to the UK after a seven week visit to my home state of Kentucky and only saw two Insights while there.
One car I saw parked on two occasions in Owensboro (population 75.000) and the other on the road somewhere,can't remember. I noticed the parked car was positioned well away from others at the end of the parking bay just the way I tend to do to preserve the sides from door dings.
Another Insight was seen in an interesting car museum in Nashville Tenn that only has foreign cars displayed.Lane motor museum is unique for this in the U.S and I would highly reccomend it.
I was supprised to count 16 cars of the make I have owned over the years and was pleased the latest was the Insight. Just shows the curator and I think alike,too bad he was in France on another buying session when I visited as I would like to have had a chat.
Check it out---
http://www.lanemotormuseum.com

Dgate.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Thats strange. I haven't heard of any museum'd Insight's yet, but sure enough it's on their list. I guess they will be a museum piece some day.

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Rick:
I haven't heard of any museum'd Insight's yet, but sure enough it's on their list. I guess they will be a museum piece some day.
___Someday? I am already driving the rare Insight collector’s edition … today ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:gvjhx699][email protected][/email:gvjhx699]

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
On a similar line, I have noticed some Insights being sold for less than $6,000 on the American eBay site. For those of you with a bit of money in your back pocket, is it worth investing in a couple of Insights?

Our cars have all the makings of a cult classic, the only thing they are missing at the moment is general public awareness. If the 'Be Cool' film is successful then this will be a great advert and prices may rise...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts