Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After you hear what I want on my Insight, everyone will know I'm dreaming but I seriously doubt I'm alone.

I'd like to project a holographic image so my Insight will look like any vehicle desired. Yes, I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation, yes I know the technology is not here. A couple of distracted drivers have rear-ended me at dawn. If I appeared to be an orange dump truck instead... :twisted:

If I had such a holographic projector, imagine the possibliities. As someone in their monster vehicle is popping up from behind, flip a switch and out of the fog, a armored Bradley Fighting Vehichle with two manned turrets appears like the huge Romulan Warbirds thunderously decloaking in Star Trek :twisted:

I'm certain if this was possible and practicle, it would be very illegal. But I still fantise watching the jaws of these bad boys hit the pavement if they thought they saw a real monster on the highway.

·
Registered
570 Posts
You have a great imagination :!: I had never thought of something like that, but being a Star Trek junkie, it should have popped into my head. Love to turn my Insight into a tank with it's big gun aimed at the moron following me two inches from my bumper :shock: , or aimed at the idiot who pulled right in front of me the other day without even slowing down, then glared at me like she owned the road. Actually wish I had been driving a tank because I wouldn't have stopped. Probably be good for picking up women too. You could turn it into a Corvette 8)

·
Registered
320 Posts
My Insight already looks like I'd choose to make it look. I might consider being able to make a fake turret appear to make idiots back off, but hey, since this is already a fantasy, why not make it a REAL turret? Maybe it could just fire paint balls...

That or take Galiger's suggestion and fire sucker-darts at them with little "Stupid" flags on them. If a cop sees any car with three of these darts stuck to it, he pulls them over and gives them a ticket for being a stupid driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts