Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was traveling southbound today on I65 just North of Louisville. There is construction through there so Big Rigs are forced to use the two left lanes.

One big rig needed to exit at exit 6, which is 265 west i think and merged right into me forcing me off the road down a bank and up an embankment.

After the shock was over, i got out. The trucker did not stop, neither did anyone behind me or any other truckers. Very Pathetic!

I have a big gouge in my insight on the drivers side where his lug nuts dug into me.

State Police didn't catch him that I know of!

I'm pretty sore in the shoulders, neck and back, but I'm alive. I did get to drive the Insight on home and it drove okay, doesn't seem to be hurt other than the driver side damage!

JJ

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

I have pictures, but don't really have a way to put them on here. If anyone wants them they can email me or let me know.

I found out which company the truck belonged to. I had told the state trooper it was a maroon colored semi, pulling a flatbed trailor. I also told me it was something like Worrick, or Warvick on the side of the semi.

Turns out there is a company called Maverick that fits the description, i pulled up there website and looked at their tractors.. YUP, its them. Maybe I can get something worked out now.

[/img]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I talked with the trucking company today and they were very nice. TOld me to send pictures and estimates. They are going to investigate and see what driver was in that area.

The Indiana State police told me I did a nice bit of detective work and offered me a job. ahahahha

-JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.