Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, I've ordered custom made rubbertite floor mats and cargo mat (i tend to spill drinks in the car, so best protect). I'll be ordering a pair of wet okole car seats in the near future. I'm in the process of trying to secure myself a car cover for the insight from Japan. I'm also getting my window tinted on Monday. The car dealership is lagging their *** on ordering the new car door panel. UGH. That's the only downside so far.

My first tank of gas lasted me 645 miles before I had to fill up. THe next tank of gas has lasted me 695 miles. I've found that when there's 1 tick left on the gas gauge, I was able to fill up 10.25 gallons, so the gas gauge in my car seems pretty damn accurate. Most of the driving during the day has been WITH A/C!

I'll be doing some warm air mods to the vehicle when it gets colder out here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live near one of Okole's shops, so I'm going to have them install the car seats for me! :D I'm glad they fit really well. my concern is with heat buildup- because other neoprene car seat covers are prone to that. What do you think?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good to know! I've been debating which tan I should get. I got sample swatches, but it's so hard to tell from an itsy piece of cloth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts