Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this for last 100K miles. Excellent engine and CVT transmission. Burns no oil, leaks no fluids. 44mpg lifetime. Replacement IMA battery pack w/ new, not reconditioned cells from Hybrid ReVolt still shows no IMA light and good charge display. 12v battery dead from sitting unused byt does charge and engine starts fine. Flywheel internal splines are bad based on sudden failure to move in D or R with noise. Everything works including AC and Honda S2000 CD stereo. Custom Civic center armrest/console w/ storage. RF fender has epoxied crack from deer running into from the side. Wshield has non-spreading crack (last 4-5 years) at very bottom center. Poor clear coat. OK tires, Have sold house so car needs to go this month. Prefer not to send to scrapyard so ANY offer will be accepted. Car is in Coos Bay on Oregon coast and will obviously need to be tow-dollied or other transport. Can assist w/loading. Can send photos if email provided. Clean AZ title. Dave (refrigman at aol dot com)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are serious give me an idea how many and what kind. ALL offers will be considered.
And for what holiday? I kind of like Easter cookies but need the car gone by just after Christmas, though I might be able to move it elsewhere nearby for a short while.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the Christmas rolling and baking round for Saturday decorating party - the sugar, gingerbread, and chocolate thus far. Sending email with my number!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have owned this for last 100K miles. Excellent engine and CVT transmission. Burns no oil, leaks no fluids. 44mpg lifetime. Replacement IMA battery pack w/ new, not reconditioned cells from Hybrid ReVolt still shows no IMA light and good charge display. 12v battery dead from sitting unused byt does charge and engine starts fine. Flywheel internal splines are bad based on sudden failure to move in D or R with noise. Everything works including AC and Honda S2000 CD stereo. Custom Civic center armrest/console w/ storage. RF fender has epoxied crack from deer running into from the side. Wshield has non-spreading crack (last 4-5 years) at very bottom center. Poor clear coat. OK tires, Have sold house so car needs to go this month. Prefer not to send to scrapyard so ANY offer will be accepted. Car is in Coos Bay on Oregon coast and will obviously need to be tow-dollied or other transport. Can assist w/loading. Can send photos if email provided. Clean AZ title. Dave (refrigman at aol dot com)
Would you send me a line to klinkelis at
yahoo dot com and see if we come up with a price.I could stop down right at the first of the year. thanks bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts