Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one in Toronto that can help me out with this.

I'll be buying one form bumblebee , its a 2001 Honda insight.

Be nice if there's a toronto user that can help out with this.

Send me a private message or respond here if you think you can help.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Use the Bumblebee replacement instructions and you really dont need a second person. Its quite simple really.

Just have a cart or table or something right up against the car to set the battery on when you take it out and vice versus when you install the new one to minimize the distance you have to lift and move it.

Otherwise, its fairly easy........

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anyone one in Toronto that can help me out with this.

I'll be buying one form bumblebee , its a 2001 Honda insight.

Be nice if there's a toronto user that can help out with this.

Send me a private message or respond here if you think you can help.
I don’t have an insight but I can help you do it with instructions. Pm me your phone number and details

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
?

I'm new here so no idea what that means... just send the contact info to my private mailbox here or the email I sent you, would appreciate that

·
Registered
107 Posts
I realize you're a pretty far drive from the US border, but if you have other business in the Windsor/Detroit area I'd be happy to make the trip up to Detroit and install your new battery for you or do any other repairs you may need. There can't be many G1 Insights left on the road in Canada, so I'll more than willing to do whatever I can to help. And if you need any other parts we still have a warehouse full of wrecked Insights just 1 more hour south here in Toledo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts