Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a new Insight owner. Just bought a 2001 CVT with 79k miles (which to me is like it's just broken in). It has excellent maintenance records. I was happy to find your web site! Already found someone in my area (from your web site) who has 2 Insights, and I look forward to meeting him to find out more about this great car.

The minute I drove it, I knew I wanted it. My other car is a 1987 Honda Accord LX, and I really wanted a hybrid!

Looking forward to more conversations about my car. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I've been a fan of this sight for years. However, I just purchased an Insight this week.

I happened to come across a 2000 Insight with just 6,800 miles. I'm in the process of having it shipped to Texas and I can't wait for it to arrive. I was not able to personally inspect it but I had a local Honda dealership check it out. It was owned by an oder gentleman who had quite a car collection and recently passed away and the estate is selling the whole lot. There is also a 2001 Prius with just 31k miles if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky you!

That is fantastic! Lucky you! Let me know what it's like. Would love to see a photo of it! Do you know about the Hybridfest in Madison, WI? Just found out about it on this site. :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would love to make Hybridfest but that's a long haul from Texas. You may also want to check out the following sights: 99mpg.com, cleanmpg.com & greenhybrid.com.

Enjoy your Insight.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats fooey, and welcome.

atlaw4u said:
I happened to come across a 2000 Insight with just 6,800 miles.
Dang!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts