1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those wheels seems like it's the same one on the US Honda Fit

·
Registered
622 Posts
I got my car in DFW and every one on the lot had window tint all around, pin striping, mud flaps, cargo tray, door bumper strips and paint sealer ... while it seemed nice, the salesmen would use those perks to pump up the price

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats! When I looked at the photo, without looking at your location, I thought for sure you were in Ireland or something. Once you have 5,000 miles on it and the temps warm up, you will start to enjoy some decent MPG or MPL(?), however you measure it over there. Whereabouts are you in Scotland? I've got some friends near Edinburgh. Have fun with your new ride!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the positive replies and thus far I am really pleased with the new car especially as my previous was a 8th Gen 2.4L Accord Tourer! So a big change for me. We are located about 3 hours from Edinburgh up in the Highland near Balmoral where the queen spends the Summer and we get snow quite late into the year but the roads are kept very clear. The car as you see it is an HS-T model with everything standard as per the picture apart from the mudflaps which were fitted for free. hope to be a regular contributor on here and also bolster the UK contingent:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
CO_Chris
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing