Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,729 Posts
Welcome Andy. Since you have a 2015 you are hopefully beyond the years when the Gen2 had oil consumption problems. Insight Central will be your best friend as you own the car through the years.

Go to the "User CP" on bar above, click and edit your profile to show your general location. Sometimes help is just around the corner, if everyone knows your corner.

In the future, please note that there is are forum sections devoted to Gen1 and Gen2. You stand the best chance of getting helpful info and advice if you stay in the correct section:)

·
Super Moderator
4,690 Posts
Thread moved to G2 section.

Sam

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Could be. Year may be when first registered.
Built in 2014, reg in 2015.

My 2001 was built in Nov. 2000, but is listed as a 2001.

HTH
Willie

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Hypermiler
3,650 Posts
Andy:

welcome to the forum and congrats on your G2. Lot's of good info on the site. Make note there's a G1 & G2 section. There's a few G1 owners that are very knowledgeable on the G2, but most are like me and know very little about the newer model.

Watch the 'socials' forum for meet ups now and then. I can't speak for how often the G2 community gets together, but the G1 folks have a few meets each year.

Occasionally a G2 owner will participate at a G1 meet. You and your G2 would most certainly be welcome at any event. (There's a couple folk who drive both a G1 and G2).

Consider updating your profile with your general location, there may be an Insighter near you.

Good luck and happy Insighting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Mountain driver
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing