Honda Insight Forum banner

New Member!

1822 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Guest
Hey everyone, I just recently bought an Insight from a friend of mine and he told me about this site! I'm very very new to this type of car (the one I just got rid of was a gas guzzler) so any advice would be great! Thanks Everyone ~AnnaLynn~
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Clayton... Thanks for the welcome. I've looked around on the site over the past few days and have noticed a lot of posts from "Rick" and I thought he was like the site creator or something. So far I am loving my Insight, but my friend Erik keeps yelling at me because of the way I am driving it. It's a 2003 5spd... it's blue... pretty... I'm not much of a car person, but am guessing that I quickly have to learn, otherwise I'm screwed. Any suggestions? As for the part of the valley I am in... I live near Thunderbird Mountain, up near 43rd and Pinnacle Peak. How about you and Rick?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys... As for why Erik keeps yelling apparently you're not supposed to drive it like a normal stick shift... I'm not quite sure what he means, but I'll ask him... Took it out today, and got quite a few strange glances, but it's fun! It's got some umpfh behind it when it has to, but it rides better when you just drive it slow. What is this "lean burn" everyone keeps talking about???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.