Honda Insight Forum banner

New Owner Panicked!

6K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  sputnik 
Kathleen,
Did the dealership find out what was wrong with your car? What year is the car? I am curious as I have had my second recalibration in about 8 days on my 2000. My 12V battery is original and I'm hoping that swapping it to a new one will help somewhat.
I am curious as to the diagnosis of your car.
Thanks,
Robert
Also down south.
Spartanburg, SC

BTW, nice color on that insight of yours
Thanks Kathleen,
I like the color of yours too. I had never seen one this color until I went to look at (and buy) it last month. I'm on my third week and put about 500-550 miles a week on it. Looks like you did better than I on mileage. Mine had 32K when I got it, but I'm tickled to be getting around 70mpg on my commute. The color, for me, took a little getting used to but I like having the only one on my block...OK in town for that matter.

Boy it sure looks like everybody knows all the acronyms but me. I didn't get an owners manual with my car, so if they are listed there it won't help until I get one. I have been able to find a bunch of definitions of the acronyms, but every time I turn around there's another one I don't know. Like DTC, AIS, MCM? At least I know the BCM
Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.