Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, like my subject says, im new to the forums and am loking to buy an insight. just trying to do my part in cleaning up this earth. anyway, do any of you know where a good place to get one is? I am in california, (los angeles). so i would appreciate some help. Thanks everyone. this forum has been pretty helpful so far!!!

anything is a help!

·
Registered
80 Posts
kylem

i made an offer on one about a month ago.
while the seller was "deciding" i bought another one.

it is still available
call this # 310 395 5348, her name is kazan
it is a 2000 with 60k miles with new IMA

you can mention that you got her # from me

david

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm, there was just one i called

2001 HONDA INSIGHT, 118,900 mi, air bag, abs, ac, ps, tilt, p/windows, tint, pdl, p/mirrors, INSIGHT HYBRID, drive in carpool lane, 55+mpg hwy, 30 fill up tank2x/month, kbb value 8,390, $7,650, 213-399-7959

but i guess its pending sale... where do you look, autotrader, craigslist, recycler??

and yours sounds like a good deal if the repairs aren't tooooo bad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm, there was just one i called

2001 HONDA INSIGHT, 118,900 mi, air bag, abs, ac, ps, tilt, p/windows, tint, pdl, p/mirrors, INSIGHT HYBRID, drive in carpool lane, 55+mpg hwy, 30 fill up tank2x/month, kbb value 8,390, $7,650, 213-399-7959

but i guess its pending sale... where do you look, autotrader, craigslist, recycler??

and yours sounds like a good deal if the repairs aren't tooooo bad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, i am trying. shoot me over anything if u evre come up with something!!! thanks everyone . and i called the person, but it just kept ringing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.