Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Greensboro (new job), and I wanted to say Hey to my fellow Insighters! :D So far everything here seems really positive and everyone I come in contact with seems really nice! Just can't get good mileage with all the deep hills, I'll adapt :badgrin: I saw a blue Insight by the Triad airport the other day, but we were going oppisite directions and there wasn't time to honk!

Ya'll have a great day! I'm glad to be here!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome dfiore!

I live in Clemmons and drive a silver 2000 with license tag 70+ MPG.

PM me if you would like to meet. I would like to see the Insight with the most miles on it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome!
I live in Rocky Mount (about 2 hours east of you) and drive a 2005 Blue Insight (but it wasn't me you saw near the airport.) Hope you enjoy the area :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a new insight today. I live in Clemmons, but I work in Greensboro. My commute is about 82 miles a day. I'm glad to get rid of the Ford Explorer. :D

I would also be interested in meeting up to discuss your tips on driving the insight.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
getting together

Maybe we could all plan a weekend thing. I'll be living in Stokesdale, once I get settled, but I work on the Piedmont airport grounds

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi fellow NC people. I live in the Raleigh area. Let me know if you ever do plan a weekend.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,959 Posts
gathering

I am Mark, (Don't forget to bring a warm jacket)... :p

Willie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's an idea:

Let's have a meeting at Pilot Mt. State Park on Sat. Jun. 17...does everyone enjoy hiking trails?

Slightly OT: someone honked at me driving a silver 2006 Insight on I-40 in Winston-Salem today. Anyone here?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I enjoy hiking trails, but will be out of town on the 17th. If ya'll do get together then, have a great time so you'll do it again later on! ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
getting together

Sorry guys and gals. I had to cancel my internet service in Florida. We drove up Mt. Mitchell this past weekend, but we took the jeep cause we didn't know what to expect. Should've took black beauty. If a few peopl want to plan a Saturday thing, it'd be fun. I've updayed my email so I should get yuor mail. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
weekend outing?

Sunday would be fun too!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what's fun to do in this state?

Most of the state's getting rain this weekend. I don't think the coast is. What about next weekend, or the one after? I'm open to suggestions.... :?:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: So what's fun to do in this state?

dfiore said:
Most of the state's getting rain this weekend. I don't think the coast is. What about next weekend, or the one after? I'm open to suggestions.... :?:
I'm open to NEXT weekend, I'll be in FL for the weekend after that.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Next weekend

Sunday would be better. If all goes accordning to plan, I'll be moving into my new home in Stokesdale on Saturday. I'll need a break on Sunday! :shock: Tonya, I just moved from Florida. Be prepared to have patience driving.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: Next weekend

dfiore said:
Sunday would be better. If all goes accordning to plan, I'll be moving into my new home in Stokesdale on Saturday. I'll need a break on Sunday! :shock: Tonya, I just moved from Florida. Be prepared to have patience driving.
I lived in FL for many years (grad of U of F) and I tend to get down there (Jax or G'ville) at least 3-4 times a year (usually in football season for a couple of games.) This time I'm going down to see family in the Jax area.

Oh, and next Sunday would work fine for me, what about anyone else???

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would love to meet up next Sunday, but I'm going out of town for a week...I'm up for a meeting anytime though.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so....

Is that a yes or no for next Sunday? What's fun to do here? We alredy saw Mt. Mitchell....Maybe we all meet at the foot of some mountain and caravan up and eat lunch.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts