Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...after months of researching..i have bought a 2000 silver 5-speed in North Carolina. I live in Tampa so it was a great drive home while achieving over 65 mpg. I'm still a regular on my acura-legend.com forum..atleast till it sells. but so far so good. i have a 60 mile commute to work. so i have already seen the savings. looking forward to more great info and participating on this site. Scott

·
Registered
408 Posts
Congrats on the fine car. We've also got a 2000 5 speed in Jacksonville and have a LMPG of 64.6. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations!

Where did you find it? Sorry about all the storms....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new car

i found it on...ebay. i tried locally...but no dice. it was at a honda dealership and certified used. so i figured it was all good. so far so good. the hurricanes are a bit annoying..but it's florida. i figured by getting rid of my 2 acura legends and condensing to the insight on insurance($200 savings) and gas...i'll save about 2grand...considering one of the legends required premium only..it's on ebay now..and almost gone. there was a great forum for that car so i hope this one is just as good. laters..scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts