Honda Insight Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Nice looking Insight you have there

I will be surprised if Aptera ends up coming to market. Makes me think it's one step above Elio. Always getting closer to producing a product, but it never happens.

Is be happy to be wrong, though.

I got a chance to check out their original version in the mid 2000s. Was kinda claustrophobic, to be honest. I like the Insight much more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice looking Insight you have there

I will be surprised if Aptera ends up coming to market. Makes me think it's one step above Elio. Always getting closer to producing a product, but it never happens.

Is be happy to be wrong, though.

I got a chance to check out their original version in the mid 2000s. Was kinda claustrophobic, to be honest. I like the Insight much more.

Thanks!

Just looked at the Elio...meh. The Aptera intrigues me similar to how the Insight got me back in 2000.

The 1K range makes it great for long haul trips. Its price point will deter too many people though. If gas prices continue on this trend I think people will look at this option in a different light. Only time will tell.

If I see a used one in the near future at a decent price would I pull the trigger? Absolutely! Faster and goofier looking than my Insight! Sign me up. 🤪

21 - 22 of 22 Posts