Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are traveling in our RV and currently in Phoenix. Had a very nice meet-up with gilbertguy at the local Starbucks, Gilbert being one of the Phoenix burbs. He has one of Matts new batteries in his car and has been getting good service. Also enjoying his new OBDII C&C. Very stimulating conversation. Of course, I always say that when someone agrees with most everything I have to say ;)

He has organized a couple of major Meet-ups in Phoenix. Nice to see these events developing across the country as they provide lots of face-to-face time, always interesting to have.

jime

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Thanks Jime for the conversation and the cup of coffee! Hope you can catch up with Rush later in Tucson, tell him I said hi.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Can I make Tucson in time if I leave now?
I would have to be back in time to meet Scott and Neil at my residence tomorrow at noon.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
It doesn't need pictures. Just being there and having a "Group Session" is enough.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hey Willie, Jime is actually going to Yuma for about a week heading there tomorrow. Send him a PM and he might be able to actually meet up with you in Yuma which is actually pretty close to you.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Jime, When you get to Tucson, lets meet somewhere and talk Insight!

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can I make Tucson in time if I leave now?
I would have to be back in time to meet Scott and Neil at my residence tomorrow at noon.
I think I'm going to be in Yuma a few days, starting Sunday late. Getting dental work done over across the border, and that will take a few days. How about I meet you somewhere half way sometime next week. We could maybe have lunch somewhere around El Centro. Gosh, I can't go much farther west or I'll drop off the edge of the earth;)

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
ECFOOL..........if you are still around.
I'll be in El Centro Thursday at 11:30 AM to meet up with jime for a "MEET and GREET".
You are welcome to join us.

I'll buy lunch.

Willie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts