Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday I drove from the far reaches of eastern WA to Seattle, to the Greenwood Classic car show. Over 900 hot rods, muscle cars, antiques, etc attend this annual event. I had my 2005 red Insight, slightly modified, in the show. I have a large professionally made display sign that lists the features & performance of the car.

This show was the LARGEST I have been to. For 1 and 1/2 miles of Greenwood Ave, it was just solid crowds of people looking at the cars. Possibly 15-20,000 folks were there! Many hundreds stopped to view my car, read the sign, ask me questions. Partly due to high fuel prices, there were CROWDS of folks around my car, amazing. Parked near me were several electric cars, including a Mazda owned by the infamous John Wayland of Portland, OR.

For the weekend I drove nearly 600 miles and averaged 91.48 mpg. Tire pressure 50, speed 54-66 depending on conditions. I even employed an advanced technique learned from EXCEL (Wayne). It was lots of fun! Photots coming soon. Billy.......

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings Rick; I have 3100 with an LMPG of 87.4 I like the light colored seats and interior. In a few days I will post photos that show the mods, including clear coat paint..........Billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts