Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. In my second car, a 2004 Civic Hybrid, the OBDii connector is not supplying power when I plug my reader in. It worked just a few days ago; I also tested the reader in another car, and it lit right up. I looked inside the fuse box of the Civic but could not determine which fuse supplies power to the port. Can anyone help? Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found it

OK, it's in the fuse box under the steering column, a 7.5 amp ("Meter"). Really hard to get it, unless you have tiny fingers.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Does it read IMA functions? If not don't need it.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
I know that. I was responding to a thread (commercial) that was advertising a OBD reader. Looks like the monitors deleated that post.

Willie

·
Super Moderator
4,888 Posts
That is correct.

Sam

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Thats OK, Sam was just messing with me. The commercial post was posted about three minutes before my response.

Willie

·
Registered
1 Posts

I never meet such situation. To be honest, you need to pay attention on use mathods. But, the most important thing is that you should choose a good OBD2 scanner. What a great product is depends on your demends. As for me, I think Launch CRP123 is my best choice. I have used it for a long time. It worth a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts