Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this has been answered in another thread sorry, but I looked.

I was wondering id there are any body mods available for the insight?

I do like the way the car looks but ya know, being in DC there are alot of these on 95 and I dont want to look like a clone.

Thanks -

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah, get money create an idea, and go get it done at a body shop, that is what i did with my 95 civic, custom made a body kit, which turned out to be the nicest kit in the US. I am doing the same for my insight.

Plus you can always get a kit for another car, and have the body shop make it fit your car. get some custom vents cut in...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aaron Cake said:
Please be aware that any body kit you install is gone to severly effect mileage. Most of those things (aside from being very, very ugly) are not aerodynamic in the least.
yeah, I did consider the effects - and was one of my main concerns, but I think I'm willing to give up some function for a little form. and trust me, I'm a graphic artist by trade and would never do anything "ugly"

Thanks -

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arsenic1250 said:
yeah, get money create an idea, and go get it done at a body shop, that is what i did with my 95 civic, custom made a body kit, which turned out to be the nicest kit in the US. I am doing the same for my insight.

Plus you can always get a kit for another car, and have the body shop make it fit your car. get some custom vents cut in...
Is you insight being worked on now? got any pics?

AG -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts