Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, allow me to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Cameron and I am currently a high school senior. Next year I plan to attend Cleveland State University's Fenn College of Engineering to work toward my goal of a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Since I can remember, cars have been my passion, either reading about them, working on them, or just collecting toys. I currently own a 1978 Ford Mustang II, a 2000 Jeep Cherokee, a 1974 1/2 MGB roadster, and a 1978 MG Midget. I have my own column in my high school newspaper, and I would like to test drive an Insight and write about my driving impressions. I have had the honor of sitting in one once before, but I have never been able to drive one. If anyone in the Northeast Ohio area has one, and would be willing to accompany me for a brief drive, I would be most grateful. I plan on driving it around town briefly, taking it onto the interstate for a few minutes, and navigating through a short, scenic road near my home to get a good "feel" for the car. You can contact me in this thread or via e-mail.

Cheers,
Cameron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts