Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have moved from Northern Ohio, Cleveland area, to an area further west. I am now closer to Cedar Point, and have started to notice a few Insight G1s.

Three near me out here, one south, two to the west all silver, and two back in Cleveland. One blue which was reported to me, and one red I saw parked under some snow.

Is anyone interested in a meetup? Or are there more that I don't know about?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Meeting in Northern Ohio

No interest, or no one on here in the area?
Sorry man, missed your post. As Eric mentioned, I'm near Cleveland. There is a fairly active Insight group in the Akron area. Last meeting was sparsely attended due to weather. Drop me a PM if you're interested in keeping tabs on the next get together. Probably won't happen until late March or April. It's a spirited and knowledgeable group. Many of the guys have more than one Insight.

Ray

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man, missed your post. As Eric mentioned, I'm near Cleveland. There is a fairly active Insight group in the Akron area. Last meeting was sparsely attended due to weather. Drop me a PM if you're interested in keeping tabs on the next get together. Probably won't happen until late March or April. It's a spirited and knowledgeable group. Many of the guys have more than one Insight.

Ray
Actually sir, I believe I messaged you when I posted this (right before or after).

I basically tried to invite myself while trying not to be pushy, rude, or creepy lol. I am really interested, since I have started seeing so many in the area, I was hoping others would chime in. I am definitely interested in making the journey, easy compared to the GGP or Madison :)

Edit:

I apologize, I actually messaged RodHoward about it after seeing a gathering posted in another thread from January. My Insight is easily spotted, but it seems no other members have caught me.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Actually sir, I believe I messaged you when I posted this (right before or after).

I basically tried to invite myself while trying not to be pushy, rude, or creepy lol. I am really interested, since I have started seeing so many in the area, I was hoping others would chime in. I am definitely interested in making the journey, easy compared to the GGP or Madison :)

Edit:

I apologize, I actually messaged RodHoward about it after seeing a gathering posted in another thread from January. My Insight is easily spotted, but it seems no other members have caught me.
No worries. Glad you got the info.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries. Glad you got the info.
Do you all post information regarding meets on this site, or PM it, or otherwise? I understood your post that it may not be for a bit with weather, but I just want to make sure I can make arrangements if possible when a date/time is decided.

Maybe invite others if I find them before hand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts