Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it my imagination - or has the rate at which new registered users are joining IC suddenly increased over the last few weeks (months?)

If so, I wonder why this would be :?

·
Registered
466 Posts
'cause they started making more insights and lots more people are buying them? oh wait, that was in a dream... :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
probably because more and more people are trying to save gas money :D

also alot more news exposure about hypermiling

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm.... I was hoping for some conspiracy theories :lol:

Any of the large number of recent joinees have any personal tales of possible interest?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I just looked at the list of recent joinees and I reckon most of them are bogus (unlike - for example - Bryan Walton who has already posted several times).

What about the user name "dietpillsphentermine" or "howtomakemoney" or "debttconsolidation"? This must be a joke right? - or something more sinister :?: :shock:

·
Registered
14 Posts
been around for a while, just didnt bother posting things up and most topics where covered.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually omn1potent I wasn't thinking of you as you have been on for more than a year and have posted several times. I was wondering more about the large number of recent joiners who haven't posted at all.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Ghillie - thanks for the tip-off. I have looked at the member list and the last 800 members to join (apart from a dozen or so) look like spammers. Fortunately they do not appear to have been able to post yet so the InsightCentral defences are holding up for now. I will ask if they can be deleted.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,920 Posts
Out of the 3165 registered members, how many are actual owners?

Willie

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
At this rate in two or three years there will be more IC mambers than Insights on the planet. ;)

ghillie, It is indeed something more sinister.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More IC members than Insights :!:

I think I'm going to start keeping my little red baby inside at night from now on :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts