Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an OBDII C&C reader and long cord that plugs into your OBD for sale. $225 shipped priority mail.
Works perfectly. I have more than one available.
Gerald
3 1 7 four four one 3 2 3 1 text if interested

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That was fun. Sold and paid for. Will ship tomorrow. Can you believe I have another? $225 shipped by priority mail. Works great.
Text if interested.
Gerald
3 1 7 four four one 3 2 3 1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unit 2 Sold Sold Sold. Can you believe that the guy that once had 45 of these damn cars at the same time has found another!!!! Looks new. Oh holy mother of Gerald. Lets try that again.
$225 shipped by priority mail. Works great. Looks new (second pic is a bad pic. Case looks like new).
Text if interested.
Gerald

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unit 3 is SOLD SOLD SOLD to Shajas. But I searched high and low and nobody here will believe this. Another unit was found!!!! And this has OBDIIC&C professionally printed on the box. Should be twice the price.:eek::eek::eek: But not for my friends.
$225 shipped by priority mail. Pic one was taken with a flash so the red light appears on but it is just from the flash. Pic 2 is no flash. Pic 3 shows where there was velcro attached to the top. I removed it and goop needs to be applied to remove the adhesive or I will include a new velcro strip to just apply over the old glue. I'm too lazy to remove the adhesive. Works great. About out of these
Text if interested.
Gerald

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are picking all the meat off the bone. So hybrid442 gets #4. Sold Sold Sold. So now I'm down to 2 of these and they both show whats in the pics. Can someone confirm these are working with the xxxx's on the right side? Both of the last 2 show identical read outs. Dont want to sell these if these can't be programmed but I'm guessing the left side could be in US and the right side could be in Proper English from across the pond. Is this a simple fix? If not they go to Scott and he has connections with the Professor who can fix these. Let me know if these should go to a good home or to the Big Guy out west. And BTW thanks for the business. I'll pick up the pizza tab for lunch at the next InsightFest. Thanks everyone and stay safe.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW I think my last unit with the identical read out above was from Sir Peter and can't believe its broken coming from the God of OBDIIC&C's. Just let me know if its a simple fix as I dont want to stick anyone with a problem unit.
Gerald

·
Administrator
11,603 Posts
Highly unlikely to be broken, just setup incorrectly in the menus and parameters etc.
Probably set to UK instead of US etc. A new owner should be able to sort it..

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sir Peter of course was right. Just needed to be programmed. Pic below and it is SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now's the time to say goodbye........ One last unit left. Never used and still has the protective film on the readout.
Works great.No more after this except the one in my car and you'd have to steal it to get it from me.
Text if interested.$225 shipped by priority mail. Paypal: [email protected]
Gerald
Thanks everyone for helping me get these to good homes and hope to see everyone at Insightfest. In any event, pizza lunch on me.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll buy it if it is still available. My paypal is mattliston<>gmail.com, feel free to send a payment invoice with Insight C&C in the description.

Sorry, I am reluctant to use my phone except when Im 100% certain what Im buying is available.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry didnt see you post till now. I still have one left. Text me. I've only been around here for appx 7 years. I'm harmless.
Gerald
3 1 7 441 3231
or
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,592 Posts
Harmless, but not hopeless.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have emailed you Gerald. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold the last one to Liston.
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am curious about the OBDIIC&C modules that OP had acquired. Were none of them acquired from vehicles that also had IMAC&C installed?

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Correct. None of my OBDIIC&C’s were from cars that also had IMAC&C installed. I made a few of these, some came with cars that I bought, and some were outright buys when I’d stay awake at night in fear that I didn’t have enough of these and I’d hop on the Internet and just buy another for no logical reason.
Gerald

1 - 20 of 21 Posts