Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Thanks to Peter for sending this to me. This is super simple to use, just needing to be plugged in to AC power, and then utilizing the 6 or 8 pin plug included in the LTO BMS Interrogator harness. Checking all your batteries takes only minutes. I have sent this to the next user in the US.

·
Administrator
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Perhaps people should post up there BMS board ID's on a special thread.

So we can have a database that might be useful for swaps for those with duplicates or faulty boards..

·
Administrator
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Greentec Autos now have two of my LTO Interrogator gadgets, so should be able to supply BMS CAN ID's and non duplicate packs when purchasing. :)

JIME currently has the other one for rent doing the rounds in the USA.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
wow, I haven't been keeping up to date with anything LTO related but I can't believe we got the BMS boards to actually work and be useful. I still have all my BMS boards attached to my packs in the car.

I ordered all the parts for my OBDIIC&C but never put it together, I may get this project finally started and solder together the OBDIIC&C it together to be able to read my cell voltages from inside the car.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
@retepsnikrep
since you've had some self-admitted code-writing time for the OBD2 - CAN interface have to come to a final conclusion as to the number of wires that should be added to the OBD2C&C cable that plugs in under the dash? How about the number of terminations for the J1 Terminal Block that is currently (w/o CAN) at five.

·
Administrator
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
The standard connector will remain at 5 wires.

I suggest add three more wires for can H & L and control function.

Of course it's all still up in the air so nothing is set in stone.

I suggest OBDIIC&C plug pins 10/11 for Can H & L.

I think i have mentioned some details in one of the videos in the 48 cell thread.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts