Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the search bar to find this question out. But does anyone know where you can purchase the OEM stickers that are located on the quarter glass and hatchback portion? I believe I found them for $80 shipped but before I purchase I want to make sure there isn't somewhere else. Thanks!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I tried using the search bar to find this question out. But does anyone know where you can purchase the OEM stickers that are located on the quarter glass and hatchback portion? I believe I found them for $80 shipped but before I purchase I want to make sure there isn't somewhere else. Thanks!
Magestic Honda still has them listed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Future note: I have all the 'sticker' decals sitting in storage... so that one day when Honda no longer sells them we can make new ones ourselves.
Good idea Mudder! I thought about trying to find a website to reproduce them for me but figured it was less hassle to spend the extra coin and buy OEM ones for now. My daily driver 1G has 226k on the ticker so the decals are all faded and nearly gone. Just trying to restore it as best as possible.

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
I thought about trying to find a website to reproduce them for me but figured it was less hassle to spend the extra coin and buy OEM ones for now.
As long as OEM is available, I recommend that route... you can buy all three trunk lid decals for next to nothing... I think I paid $30 for all three last time I purchased them.

·
Registered
255 Posts
As long as OEM is available, I recommend that route... you can buy all three trunk lid decals for next to nothing... I think I paid $30 for all three last time I purchased them.
Do you recall where you found them? I did see them on Magestic Honda, but they were quite a bit more. Of course everything is going up. Thanks very much for any information.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you recall where you found them? I did see them on Magestic Honda, but they were quite a bit more. Of course everything is going up. Thanks very much for any information.
I wish I paid $30. I just paid $71.30 for the two ULEV stickers and three hatch stickers. Let us know!! lol

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
I paid the following from Majestic in 2016:
-Rear Honda logo: $8.84
-Rear "Insight" badge: $10.54
-Rear "Hybrid" badge: $7.93

Total: $27.31

Since I have the receipt out... I also paid:
-$6.85 for the ULEV sticker.
-$29.25 for the front Honda logo.
-$21.44 for the passenger floor mat.

Prices go up. Things go out of stock. I've got most of a Honda Insight BNIB in my garage (a wild exaggeration, but I do have two complete shelves stacked floor to ceiling with parts... I'll be able to keep my insights on the road for decades to come).

·
Registered
255 Posts

Prices go up. Things go out of stock. I've got most of a Honda Insight BNIB in my garage (a wild exaggeration, but I do have two complete shelves stacked floor to ceiling with parts... I'll be able to keep my insights on the road for decades to come).
Mudder, Thanks very much for the information. You are smart to have planned ahead and stocked up. I hear that the supply chain issues don't just affect 20+ year old cars but brand new ones too. So nice to be able to keep the beautiful G1's on the road.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Here is what I paid. Plus $9.24 for shipping.. Good idea keeping stocked!

75717-S3Y-A00​
Sticker (Ulev & Lev)​
$9.66​
2​
$19.32​
75701-S2H-000ZA​
Sticker, Rear (Type Fs) (H)​
$13.78​
1​
$13.78​
75731-S3Y-A00​
Sticker, Rear (G-E Hybrid)​
$12.36​
1​
$12.36​
75723-S3Y-000ZA​
Sticker, Rear (Type Fs) (Insight)​
$16.60​
1​
$16.60​

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Is it just mine, but the SULEV is on the inside of the quarter window on the CVT, but the ULEV on my 5MT is on the outside... same location, just inside vs outside.....

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
Unfortunately for CVT owners the SULEV decal is no longer available.
I definitely didn't purchase that sticker... but I'm sure if there's ever enough demand to make more, then we can base it on the MT version.

·
Registered
2001 g1 mt synergy green 202000 plus and still going strong.
49 Posts
Future note: I have all the 'sticker' decals sitting in storage... so that one day when Honda no longer sells them we can make new ones ourselves.
I bought stickers from Honda in Tucson where I bought my g1 and I only received the Honda insight sticker and the Honda emblem I did not get the hybrid sticker in the package. Is it possible to order just that sticker??? I don't know why it wasn't in the package. Bebeaz

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
Yes, the "hybrid" sticker is a separate part number.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought stickers from Honda in Tucson where I bought my g1 and I only received the Honda insight sticker and the Honda emblem I did not get the hybrid sticker in the package. Is it possible to order just that sticker??? I don't know why it wasn't in the package. Bebeaz

·
and two dogs
345 Posts
And here are the positions:
Font Material property Parallel Handwriting Pattern

Reactions: seffwright
1 - 19 of 19 Posts