Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great opportunity for one of us to write a great article about the Insight. Sorry only 18-30 year old Ontario resisdents can enter.

The following is cut and paste mostly...

YOUNG AUTO WRITER CONTEST
Before you test drive, you'll have to test write! All entrants must in 250 words or less...write a review of the car they drive or have driven lately.

SEMI-FINALIST PRIZE: Six (6) to be awarded, consisting of the following: - An interview by Wheels and GM personnel on Saturday October 23, 2004 to discuss how to write good automotive articles for Toronto Star. - Attendance at the AJAC Car of the Year event at Shannonville raceway on Sunday, October 31, 2004 at, to test-drive GM vehicles and write reviews for Toronto Star WHEELS. In keeping with the Toronto Star's editorial policy General Motors will have no say in their content.
(Approximate retail value: $Priceless)

http://www.thestar.com/contests

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sounds cool, I'll give it a try. But it's going to be a hard task to write only 250 words. And should I win, I doubt I will get along with the GM people (I have been kicked out of the GM booth twice at the Detroit show).

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Luke, Luke, beware of the dark side.

Just kidding :roll: best of luck. I assume they are looking for objectivity and a style that will captivate the readers attention.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can do it, just follow b1shmu63's advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.