Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a long hard think and many regrets the wife and I decided to let MIZR go as a trade in on a new Prius (dahmm dealer only offered $5800 trade in value). It was a hard decision as her insight (hmmm welll My Insight now) is a CVT and MIZr had the 5 speed. But at 93569 miles on him and hers with only 20126 it was time. Hopefull and with much insight (pun intended) Honda will still be producing the Insight or another cool 2 seater very fuel efficient version in 2007 as that is when this Insight is due to go on the block. Now I have to relearn how to get the 58-72 MPG I got with My 5speed version. to date the wife is only averaging about 54 on this car. a little PS her it really wasnt My idea to get rid of MIZR but I am going to transfer My personalized plates (GAS MIZR) over to the other Insight and the Prius is her car.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,701 Posts
EC
Sorry to hear about your demise. Hope you (your wife) enjoys her new "toy".

Why didn't she get a HCH?

You ready for another "run".

G

·
Hi Ecfool:

___May your MIZR find a happy and healthy home … RIP little buddy is about all I can add :(

___With the new Prius, at least it’s a damn clean machine (CO/CO2 not withstanding) by comparison …

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:fiwdedn2][email protected][/email:fiwdedn2]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Willy we looked at HCH which by the way had a 5speed but she likes the "style" and creature comforts of the Prius better. yup ready to try thsi one out on a run maybe someplace a little cooler like a trip to Laguna?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts