Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
I had one made with the Noah fabric and couldn't be happier. This is about my 5th cover with this material and it's great stuff. If you want I can find out who did it as it was custom made for the Insight and fits quite well... seem to remember it running @$150 or so??? If I had to do it again I do the very same

Steve

·
Registered
340 Posts
I bought a Weathershield made by covercraft. It rolls up very small and doesn't fill up the "trunk".
Expensive, but I searched and bought it online for $170 (or so, I don't remember exactly as I've had it for a couple years now) and am very happy with it. I use a calfornia duster to wipe off the car before I put it on and I don't have to worry about anything getting through the cover. It is not thick, so it won't protect against door dings, but I have washed it once (as it is machine washable) and just put it on the car to dry.
robert

·
Registered
230 Posts
autoanything...$150 shipped for a custom fit evolution 4 (technalon) fabric in a very lite tan keeps cars cool inside....don't get a dark color (they do have blue or grey as well).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts