Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No battery packs available. The red one has 327102 miles and runs but has a misfire on all cylinders. The Silver one engine condition unknown has around 170k. Have some parts listed on eBay user name jeepfreak25. Located in Haskell, Oklahoma

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile.
How much for shipping?
See...................... another reason for including your Location.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please include your Location in your Profile.
How much for shipping?
See...................... another reason for including your Location.
Shipping will vary according to location,size and weight of the package. The location is listed in the second comment of this thread. I have also included it in my profile per your request. Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The location is listed below morpheus comment. I have also listed in my profile, thank you kindly for your input.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I need a silver passenger side exterior windshield trim shipped to 31406, pm or post full price!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prices on the windshield washer nozzles off the blue hood and the upper rad support on the silver car? The rad support piece is the upper part that unbolts.
$10 for the nozzles. , The radiator has been removed and am not sure where the upper support is at the moment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am looking for an underbody cover/splash shield for my 2003 MT Insight, along with clips/fasteners if available. Please let me know! Shipping to Philadelphia, PA

1 - 20 of 31 Posts