Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part-out car has just been fully bought.
I'm sorry to all who requested parts and were on hold.
The buyer went through with the payment and car has been picked up this weekend.
I'm sorry for any inconvenince.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Any history on the IMA battery? Are you sure it's a 74,000 mile car? The drivers seat has more wear than on 200,000 mile cars I've had.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any history on the IMA battery? Are you sure it's a 74,000 mile car? The drivers seat has more wear than on 200,000 mile cars I've had.
The title I got had mileage on it around what's showing on the dash. And the dash displayed the mileage also. Anything beyond that I do not know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for patience to everyone who requested quotes on shipping parts. I am slammed with work this week, so I'm looking to get the quotes back to you this weekend.

thank you all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The hood is little bit kinked and slightly twisted, but it's "usable" and POSSIBLY can be straigtened out back since it's light weight aluminum. But it does hold shut in the latch.
I can sell it to you for a bargain. PM me.

I was planning on selling the key with the ignition set, but shoot me a PM with your offer and I'm sure we could work something out.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,020 Posts
Remember, without a key the ECU is useless because of the immobilizer. If I had only one key I'd keep it with the ECU. Lock cylinders can be re-keyed. Who knows how much Honda charges to re-set a key to work with a particular ECU.

Sam

·
Super Moderator
7,967 Posts
Met up with svldvc(Sergey) on Friday in High Point, NC to take delivery of some parts. Needed a Catalytic for my hypermiler and bought some other parts for spares.

Very nice young professional guy who represented the parts accurately and met me promptly at the appointed meeting point - actually the traffic from Durham to High Point made me a few minutes late, but he was there waiting.

I didn't actually see the car in Charlotte but sounds like there are lots of good parts left.

·
Registered
621 Posts
2 front floor mats are sold.
Outstanding seller here...
My package arrived VERY quickly and in great condition.
In return; I got some great floormats. The mats are in really good shape and look great. I don't believe I even need to clean them. I also got the small metal bracket that goes with the floormats.
I also ended up grabbing the cargo netting on the wall behind the seats (not the cargo net in the hatch). Mine was a bit stretched out and was bugging me.

Not bad at all...
grab some more stuff, as this seller is worth looking into!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sorry to inform you but, the part-out car has just been fully bought.
I'm sorry to all who requested parts and were on hold.
The buyer went through with the payment and car has been picked up this weekend.
I'm sorry for any inconvenince.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts