Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car got backed Into and did some structural damage so.... I am reluctantly patting it out.

Has 350k miles on it. Ran great shifted fine and the battery pack was still strong. I do not know the age of it but last 4 years I used the prolong discharge and charger once a month to prevent issues.

The bad - hood, drives headlight, radiator, drivers side fender and front bumper.

Everything else is up for sale. Let me know what you need. Also have an extra set of wheels and tires.

I'm in ionia Michigan

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
As long as it’s really cheap I will take what’s left of your drivers fender and the black spat in the wheel well. I would also like the plastic clips if they easily come out

I also need a toggle bolt that holds the rear fender skirt in place

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Could someone tell me how to send a PM on our latest-greatest forum please. I searched way to long trying to figure it out.

A search on Private Email results in a post from the old forum that doesn't work now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As long as it’s really cheap I will take what’s left of your drivers fender and the black spat in the wheel well. I would also like the plastic clips if they easily come out

I also need a toggle bolt that holds the rear fender skirt in place
That is all broken

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,974 Posts
Click on your avatar, top right corner, scroll down to CONVERSATIONS, click etc.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Click on your avatar, top right corner, scroll down to CONVERSATIONS, click etc.
Doing that shows the conversations I've had in the past from 2013 to the present with the "Start conversation" selection shown.

When I clicked on "Start conversation" (which I hope is really a Private email) a page is opened but the ID of who you want to send it too not filled in. So I had to figure out that minor problem.

So I backed out of those pages and clicked on the avatar of the post I want to send a private email to. And I saw "Start conversation" selection. When I clicked on that a new conversation page was created with the persons ID filed in. Yea, progress!!

Now when I click on my avatar etc again I see that the new conversation I sent is now shown. How one is supposed to figure out how to do all this is left up to the student [me] with your help of course. Thank you.

This is what I call a, "User belligerent program".

It would be a lot simpler if on the line below every post where "Reply", "Quote" and "Like" is located just add "Send private email" and be done with all the extra clicking etc.

It would also help if when you create a post in a thread that after you "Review" and finally "Post" it that the preview page was not still shown until you manually refresh the browser.

And now back to our the normally use of this thread. :)

[edit] Private email not answered,

I could use the two windshield water squirters from the hood. [/edit]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I need a couple stock insight wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts