Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out a 2000 5spd added 10/10/14

Car has 282 thousand miles on it.
I can do credit cards I forgot I have a square merchant account

You can call or text me at 703-582-4783 or pm me on here. I can send pics. Depending on wish phone me or the wife grab and signal issues I'll reply as soon as possible. I don't use paypal cause I got ripped off. will ship or meet reasonable.

Engine trans and battery pack will come complete missing only harness/es.

i'm located in Beaufort SC 29902 car still runs and drives and test before you buy.
would like to sell the motor transmission and battery pack at the same time.

1. Selling engine 250 Uses A quarter of a quart of oil every 7500 miles. Runs damn good for the mileage.

2. five speed transmission does grind down shifting into second but if you rev match downshifting it is fine. 250

3. Sold Battery pack does not show code recharges to full range more than welcome to drive it to see for yourself includes everything essentially in the trunk box wires and all from seats back 400.

4.Axles 100 for set.

Sold 5.complete AC set sold

6. headliner 10

7. Ecu with key and ignition computer ecu 2000 505 un updated 150

8. Computer for battery pack 50

9. Complete rear trunk interior best offer

10.Windshield washer bottle best offer

11. Door panels 30 both

Sold 12. Bare dash cover

13. Interior trim best offer

14. Stock air box a hose or 2 missing 10

15. Driver side and passenger side airbag cover just the cover no airbag. 40 both

16. Rear crash beam used has a dent 20

17. Complete header back exhaust cats are gutted and will include o2 bypass for 2nd cat so there will be no codes 100

18. Stock engine mounts all 4 good to make solid filled ones 30 for all worn out a bit

19. Center caps all 4 ok shape 30 for all 4.

20. Hatch cloth box foam panel thing and plastic tire cover best offer.

21. blower fan 20

22. Heater core good core 30

23. Front crash beam and foam thingy 100

Sold 24. all under under trays splash guards Straff both inner fender covers has a little damage to some others are meant message for details sold

25. Front grill 10.

26. mirrors both sides passenger-side missing lens 50 for both

27.door handles inner both sides 20

Body panels, seats, cluster, front carpet, floor mats not for sale currently swapping to motor cycle engine or full electric conversion.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,372 Posts
All you need now is to include your LOCATION.

Willie

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Guy,
Go to user cp on the left side and enter your location in your profile. This way your location is always visible.

And I'll take the engine mounts. Pm sent. Any other cheap engine mounts floating out there pm me.
Gerald

·
Super Moderator
8,902 Posts
You gonna have a tough time if no one knows where you reside. Go to "User CP" on tool bar above and edit you general location!

74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input I corrected the prices to be more accurate based on condition. Besides cars are getting near 15 years old.... Man time flies.

You gonna have a tough time if no one knows where you reside. Go to "User CP" on tool bar above and edit you general location!
I was gonna say that also. mines has less miles and its a sitting duck
a little steep....motor and trans ....with those miles and issues. Headliner cost me $20 for fabric and $15 for a can of spray paint.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Any idea on cost to ship the battery pack? I'd be interested if shipping isn't too high.
I shipped a MT tranny from Mike D's in CT to IN and it weighed 100-125(?) lbs crated. Shipped by UPS and I believe the shipping charge was appx $125. Crating it was a bitch as Scott had to hand build the crate that took a lot of time. Plus not sure what UPS thinks of shipping batteries?
Gerald

74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I shipped a MT tranny from Mike D's in CT to IN and it weighed 100-125(?) lbs crated. Shipped by UPS and I believe the shipping charge was appx $125. Crating it was a bitch as Scott had to hand build the crate that took a lot of time. Plus not sure what UPS thinks of shipping batteries?
Gerald
Is considered hazmat because its lithium ion cells

·
Super Moderator
1,952 Posts
The battery vendors here ship them all the time.

Scott

1 - 20 of 33 Posts