Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need parts, I probably have what you need! decided I’m going to part out my 2000 Honda Insight, as I have lost the key and don’t want to put any more money into the thing. Odds are I may even have two of what you need, as I have a bunch of extra parts from a gen 1 owner that gutted the car to put a VTec in, including engine, IMA (only have one battery that is two years old from Bumble Bee, no codes when last used but it’s been a year), transmission, IMA motor. Selling body parts from my Gen 1 as well, such as the rear hatch.

wether or not I am willing to ship parts to you will depend on the size/weight. Larger things such as a bumper,hatch,engine,etc will be available for pickup only in Tarpon Springs, Fl.

if you need a part, DM me for what you’re looking for.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
What seats are in that thing? I can vaugly see them.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
I PM'd you and haven't gotten a response just a FYI, I'd also be interested in those seat covers depending on their condition.

·
Registered
739 Posts
If you were closer I would take the LH front (Drivers side) plastic fender, your yellow spare tire and the bolts that hold the rear wheel covers in place

my guess is that your asking price plus shipping exceeds my budget

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you were closer I would take the LH front (Drivers side) plastic fender, your yellow spare tire and the bolts that hold the rear wheel covers in place

my guess is that your asking price plus shipping exceeds my budget
I don’t want to take the time to remove that fender and try to ship. But I’d be willing to sell the yellow spare and bolts. Although why don’t you just go to Lowe’s for 4 bolts?? Dm if you are in fact interested

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need parts, I probably have what you need! decided I’m going to part out my 2000 Honda Insight, as I have lost the key and don’t want to put any more money into the thing. Odds are I may even have two of what you need, as I have a bunch of extra parts from a gen 1 owner that gutted the car to put a VTec in, including engine, IMA (only have one battery that is two years old from Bumble Bee, no codes when last used but it’s been a year), transmission, IMA motor. Selling body parts from my Gen 1 as well, such as the rear hatch.

wether or not I am willing to ship parts to you will depend on the size/weight. Larger things such as a bumper,hatch,engine,etc will be available for pickup only in Tarpon Springs, Fl.

I need the exhaust manifold. Do you have that and would you ship it to Vermont?

·
Registered
3 Posts

I could use a set of tires, and one wheel too.
Daniel Hoviss - 174 Morse Brook Rd Putney VT 05346 - 802 254 1410 txt is fine...

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,603 Posts
The exhaust manifold is in the head design. I assume you need the first CAT?

·
Registered
2002 Gen1
5 Posts

Hi I need the temperature sensor. the littleone easily seen behind the front grill and radiator..center.
charlie at: [email protected]

·
Registered
Silver 2000 MT
2 Posts
Hey there,

I tried to PM but am too new to the forum to do so.

I just bought a silver 2000 the other week and looking for both the exterior door handles. I dont suppose you have any that are silver?

The IMA is disconnected on my insight. Is shipping to 54701 - Wisconsin feasible?

For some reason the center caps on my rims are blank, missing the 'H'. Do you have a pair by chance?

Best,

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts