Honda Insight Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Engine-Off-Coast
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Both mouldings SOLD, passenger window motor SOLD. Listing updated. Many parts still available!

Engine-Off-Coast
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I take it the oem radio is the cassette version? Any pics? Thanks
Yeah it's the cassette type. I don't have a photo, but it looks good, no like missing buttons or anything. Radio functions worked when I used it, as did the button and clock backlighting. Let me know if you need a pic.

Engine-Off-Coast
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Radio sold. But I've got a couple new items available.

• IMA Battery Fan $30 Shipped USA
  • Passenger Window Glass $75 -- I don't know how to ship this, it may not be possible
  • IMA Wire Harness (IPU Compartment main harness) $50 Shipped USA

I'm still able to make the "calpod" clutch switches, there's a video review another Insighter did on page 1 explaining them. If you drive a 5MT 2000-2004 you definitely want one.

I can also do LiBCM battery conversions and installs, but you gotta live within a couple hours of Atlanta, or be able to come to me.

Registered
2006 Honda Insight MT
PM sent.

Reactions: Natalya

Engine-Off-Coast
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
New Item: Mean Well Power Supply for Grid Charger -- $80 Shipped USA
183V 1.75A constant-current LED driver, CC between 91V and 183V, MAX voltage 187V

Never used, new condition. I bought it to charge my LTO battery pack, but I'm going to change it to an 84 cell build, so the pack voltage will be too high.
This could be used to top-off charge normal IMA batteries, or to charge a 72 cell LTO battery pack.

Here's the Mouser page for it:
They're selling for $102 plus whatever they charge for shipping.

################################

New Item: Glass for Passenger Mirror -- $15 Shipped USA
Just the mirror glass, plus the thing black plastic mounting thing right on the back of it. No cracks or chips in the glass.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts