Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a meet in ALabama or close bu, please let me know, so I can start an email contact list to keep everyone posted:).
ALso, any suggestions for what is needed and wanted at the meet, pls include also, and any help and contacts networking people, also let me know.
Thanks!
I'm thinking in SPring, April, maybe? Before it too hot, but not cold, either..

·
Linsight Designer
2,252 Posts
I'm interested, depending on where I'm at on whichever day you determine. I propose you pick a couple weekends and post them up and see if anyone is interested. Post that info in the "hybrid socials and events" subforum.

-John

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thats 2 so far:)

Any suggestions re dates will be appreciated. Its a democracy! still:).
I was thinking March through early May, for weather comfort, before hot and humid gets too bad.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Insight with manual transmission.
12 Posts
New owner located near Jasper. I’m interested in a meet up, also any good mechanics you know of with first generation insights?

·
Linsight Designer
2,252 Posts
Once COVID settles down I'm looking to have a meetup at the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville.

·
Super Moderator
8,932 Posts
Super. The Lane is a VERY interesting automotive museum:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do y’all know of any quality places to have an insight worked on in Alabama?

·
Registered
7,520 Posts
Do y’all know of any quality places to have an insight worked on in Alabama?
Just a random idea, but if you're not finding anyone, you might want to call Bumblebee Batteries and ask them if they have any certified pack installers in Alabama. I'm thinking a place/person who can do a pack might be able to work with your problem...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just a random idea, but if you're not finding anyone, you might want to call Bumblebee Batteries and ask them if they have any certified pack installers in Alabama. I'm thinking a place/person who can do a pack might be able to work with your problem...
That is a great idea. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts