Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I do maintenance and work on the 2G I noticed that one of the previous owners were into the car. Not the people I bought it from, but the owners before that. I was curious if possibly the owner might have been a member on the forum. They did a custom stereo at some point, installed HIDs and LED, installed the rain deflectors over the windows, added the extra brake lights in the reflector spots. Curious if there are other things I'm not aware of.

Edit: I think the owner who did the mods sold the car around august of 2018.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my wife didn't like the color at first, but she says she likes that it's easy to find in a parking lot. Lol. I personally like the color, it has some dimensions to it.

Do you know if those extra brake lights have an Led bar or are they serviceable?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks, my wife didn't like the color at first, but she says she likes that it's easy to find in a parking lot. Lol. I personally like the color, it has some dimensions to it.

Do you know if those extra brake lights have an Led bar or are they serviceable?
Don't know TBH I'm in my 2 nd insight, great economic cars,hope all goes well with yours

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response. I guess if they are burnt out it's not a big deal since they are still really affordable online.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah ok, I actually live close to many wrecking yards so they're really affordable for me. I'll actually be posting up a pair of tail lights soon since I went to grab a perfect set for my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts