Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How nice it would be when someone has a problem, if they would indicate what town and state they are residing in so possibly another INSIGHTER could maybe meet up with them and have a general discussion of the problem and maybe try to duplicate the problem with a test drive. The INSIGHTERS are a world of knowledge, but it is hard to rationalize the problem without seeing the patient. I carry my OBD diagnostic meter with me at all times. If I get a "check engine" light, I will be able to get a head start on a dealer that might want to "rip me off". ....58% of the people registered on this site have shown there city and state. Guess that means they are willing to help when called on...........Just my opinion........Willie

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned that Willie because I did just that yesterday in fact. A fellow Insight owner in the Valley (Rich) messaged me asking for advice on a dealership because his car was suffering from very low mileage.

I met up with him and test drove his car and something was deffinitely wrong. He had been getting expected mileage in the past year, but this year it took a major dive. Well it appears after driving his car that the car wasn't entering lean burn. He had had it to the dealership several times in the past to no avail so now we're taking both cars in to do a comparison for them. And possibly trying a different dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts