Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 disk changer just quit working a few days ago. It gives me a 00 error on the radio like its not picking up any disks. I ejected the cartrige and re-inserted it but still nothing. Is there a reset on the changer somewhere, or would up plugging the power and plugging it back in help? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Tom C. (Hodakaguy)

·
Registered
35 Posts
My daughter had the same problem with her Civic. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then reconnecting it fixed it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes but that didn't do the trick. Is there any other resets on the cd changer that can be done. it just doesn't recognize the disks. By listening to the changer it sounds like its not loading any disks out of the cartrige. Thanks, Hodakaguy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its fixed. I removed the foam around the changer and un-pluged it. Pluged it back in and same thing. I could here it making noise but it wasn't pulling the cd/s out of the cassette. While it was making sounds trying to get a cd out of the cassette I gave it a tap on the side of the changer and it started working again. Something must have been hung up inside. At least its working again.

Hodakaguy :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts