Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I installed a used JVC Kameleon KD-LX30.
everything seems to work great. BUT....if i turn off the car when the stereo is on, it goes crazy and moves the panel in/out and up/down. it seems to run for a long time. I think many people on this forum used this deck. has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
130 Posts
The only thing I can think of is to make sure you got the main power and the memory power cables correctly attached?

I know my Pioneer Premiere DEH-8MP will fold the face down when I turn off my car so I can take off the face if I want to, then after about 5 minutes it will go back to the normal position. I'd read the manual for the stereo to see if this is some sort of similar function.

I know on my deck I can enter a settings mode while the stereo is shut off and turn off this feature, you might look for some similar settings? But again you would probably need to find the info in the manual to be sure!

Here is a link to the JVC support page, I couldn't find the KD-LX30 specifically so I just searched for "KD-LX*" and there are several results.
There is a KD-LX30J and KD-LX300J figure out which one is yours and then follow the links to the manual in case you don't have it.

http://books.jvcservice.com/booklist.asp?Model=KD-LX*
For some reason BBCode doesn't like the asterix at the end, make sure you include it in the url in your browser or you won't get any results!

Hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts